Waiting, a piece of my life
Along the way, when you are growing up, you tend to lose your way, direction and even your focus. It's unavoidable I suppose, there's so much temptation these days that are making you changing your plans over and over again. But with all that, you must have the willpower to pull you back to the track that you want to take, otherwise when you looked back one day you will regret.
Okay, I don't know what I'm typing. Staying at home gives me a lot of time to think about things that I want to do and what's next I'm going to do. I can't very much say what concrete plans that I've made. But I know I want to get a job that will allow me to travel non-stop to explore. And I'm quite convinced that someday I'll reside in a nice country and being happy about it. Unrealistic it may seem but I'm quite determined to make it happened.
Waiting, has indeed become a part of my life now. Waiting for the driving lessons and test date, waiting for the University life to begin, waiting for my inbox to be filled. On a brighter note, some of those waiting is definitely worth the wait.
Okay, I don't know what I'm typing. Staying at home gives me a lot of time to think about things that I want to do and what's next I'm going to do. I can't very much say what concrete plans that I've made. But I know I want to get a job that will allow me to travel non-stop to explore. And I'm quite convinced that someday I'll reside in a nice country and being happy about it. Unrealistic it may seem but I'm quite determined to make it happened.
Waiting, has indeed become a part of my life now. Waiting for the driving lessons and test date, waiting for the University life to begin, waiting for my inbox to be filled. On a brighter note, some of those waiting is definitely worth the wait.
Labels: Random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home